SunriseVX is a virtual camp experience for children with cancer and their siblings, ages 3 1/2 to 16 — 100% free of charge. This interactive virtual camp brings the joy of summer to children wherever they are. SunriseVX is a proud member of the Sunrise Association which has enriched the lives of over 20,000 kids since 2006. We offer year-round programming and a full summer day camp!
2023 Summer Camp Dates: June 20 – August 11
A Peek at What Camp Looks Like! – collage of pictures
Join Us for 8 Weeks of Camp Fun or Just One Day This Summer
Join us for 8 fun-filled weeks of virtual camp this summer or as little as one day! A summer filled with exciting activities for all ages. Camp dates for 2023 are June 20 – August 11! Buckle up for some exciting surprises and field trips!
During these 8 weeks campers will be able to choose from a menu of different live, interactive activities, take virtual field trips, and watch a fun daily show that will bring everyone together and create an amazing camp community.
Music, Dance, Sports, Virtual Field Trips and More!
SunriseVX includes a wide variety of options for your children including music, dance, sports, field trips, drama, S.T.E.A.M. (science, technology, engineering, arts and math), yoga and more!
100% Free of Charge!
The Sunrise Association pledges that all of our services are 100% free of charge for all of our families.
Siblings are Welcome!
The Sunrise Association recognizes that every child in a household is impacted by pediatric cancer whether or not it’s the diagnosed child or the sibling. Our goals are to prioritize the social and emotional well being within a camping environment.
East to West Coast Time Zone Friendly
The SunriseVX program has been designed to ensure that children from various time zones will not miss any of our programming if they choose to participate. All pre-recorded content will be accessible for children to view at their convenience.
The Sunrise Association and the SunriseVX team has hand picked professional, compassionate, and wonderful people to work with your child(ren). Our staff is highly trained to work amongst our camper population and to bring their knowledge and expertise which will be age appropriate to create an outstanding summer camp experience.
- Did you know we offer year-round programming every month?
- Sunrise Fundays are a chance for campers to connect, see their counselors, and have fun. New families are always welcome!
- The next Sunrise Funday is December 18th at 5 pm ET/ 4 pm CT/ 3 pm MT / 2 pm PT!
- CLICK HERE TO RSVP for the next event or ENROLL NOW to have access to all future events!
Full Summer Day Camp
- 2023 Summer Camp Dates: June 20-August 11
- SunriseVX offers a full summer day camp to children with cancer and their siblings ages 3 1/2 to 16 years old, 100% free of charge. A variety of age-appropriate activities are offered throughout the day for multiple age groups. Activities may include art, martial arts, STEAM, yoga, creative writing, fitness, drama, dance, and more! Campers can also attend special events, meet special guests, and experience interactive virtual field trips throughout the summer. The schedule is flexible—come as little or as often as you want!
- Learn more about eligibility HERE
- Click HERE to enroll!
Child Life Specialists and Social Workers
SunriseVX is a 100% free program that you can offer to pediatric oncology patients and their siblings. Sunrise Association has brought joy to over 20,000 children since 2006.
SunriseVX is brought to you by:
The mission of the Sunrise Association is to bring back the joys of childhood to children with cancer and their siblings worldwide. Sunrise accomplishes this through the creation and oversight of welcoming, inclusive summer day camps, year-round programs and in-hospital recreational activities, all offered free of charge.